SEO Specialist Link Builder
– Own the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics for your clients with the goal of improving SEO performance against each client’s KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions.
– Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
– Maximize productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency by using tools of the trade, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Trends, Moz, Yext, and more.
– Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
– Monitor industry trends and incorporate established and emerging best practices in SEO into your work.
– Work collaboratively with a team that includes account managers, SEO analysts, copywriters, web developers and other roles.
– Ability to think creatively and strategically
– Develop and execute effective link-building strategies.
– Communicate progress, roadblocks, and opportunities to the account team.
– Ability to identify and resolve problems
– Strong work ethic and a “get the job done” attitude
– Strong ability to handle several projects simultaneously
– Proven SEO experience. 1-3 years of experience in content marketing and/or search engine optimization (SEO)
– Experience working in a digital agency is a plus
– Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
– Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a plus
– Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Java development and constraints
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
– Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
– In-depth experience with SEO and website analytics tools (e.g, Google Search Console, NetInsight, Ahrefs, etc.)
Mention adsportal.ph when calling seller to get a good deal